Monday 10 September 2007

Caught in a tornado

Today's been a very busy day. I was happy to learn that our class didn't start at 08.10 as usual but 9 which gave me some extra sleep, sometime I was in dire need of. Unfortunately I still had to get up pretty early since they stop serving breakfast at 8 >_<
Without sounding all too negative I have to say that these so called lectures that we attend every day is pretty much worthless. The only thing I appreciated was the short briefing on how our future might be affected by the defection of out defence minister (that coward!).

After dinner I went to a choir practice for the first time in my life and it rocked! Well, not exactly rocked :shady: But we had a lot of fun. And the cantor was awesome. So I'll probably keep going every monday as long as my schedule allows it.

Im slightly nervous about our examination that will be handed out on thursday and is due on wednesday next week. I have absolutely no idea what it will be about and that kinda scares me. But Im fastly determined to do as much of the work as possible on thursday and friday since Im going to Oslo on saturday to spend the weekend+ with a very wonderful person! I still feel like I really need to get away from this place as much as can. Hopefully that will change in time but right now Im not sure what I'd do if I didn't have that to look forward to. And despite all of the turbulence around that weekend Im sure it'll work out for the best. I'll do my very best to make sure that's the case!

Oh mother crap, it's late ;_; Not much sleep today either it seems. AAAAARGH!

Sleep well my fellow nightowls.

*floats away on heart-shaped clouds*

1 comment:

Miss Ronate said...

You've been up to many fun things lately!

BUT BE SURE THAT YOU GET YOUR SLEEP! SLEEP BOY, SLEEP!