Friday 6 July 2007

Me as my own hostage

Today's been one of those days you'd prefer to just erase from your memory. One bad thing took over from another. I wish I knew why I get like this. There has to be some sort of trigger. Maybe it's the friggin loneliness. It's possible. Everything seems possible at this stage. Im gonna have to try and deal with it the best I can, for it left unbridled Im afraid it'll drag me down and take everyone I care for along with me.

Forgive me my unthoughtful words. I do wish I could take them back ;_; I don't wanna fill your head with doubt. Not about this. Not about us. You have no idea how important this is to me.

Ahwell.

Probably going flying tomorrow again, weehoo ^^ Although this time it will be with someone Ive never met before. I really hope he's nice. I mean, it's not like I can just walk away if he's not :shady: (although I guess I could bring a parachute O_o) I can't see why he wouldn't be though.
Or WAIT! What if he hijacks the plane and flies it to Bali? ;_; On the other hand, that might not be such a bad thing. Maybe I should hijack the plane... that way I could cross the Atlantic and bring her home, that would give us like another day or so together. Totally worth it! xD

Im going to Bodö in just a few days, it'll be epic, I can feel it! (not in my fingers, no) I just gotta find somewhere to sleep in Arvidsjaur first. I guess I could walk around all night and sleep on the bus, but given the option I'd rather sleep in a nice, warm bed. I was never very good at sleeping on buses.
It kinda sucks that hannes is going away for the week though. I mean, talk about lousy timing. I don't even know if I'll still be there when he gets back. Ive realised Im pretty clueless when it comes to this trip in general. But right now I couldn't care less.

1 comment:

Miss K said...

Epic?

Talk about putting pressure on me! :p

Haha, naw, yeah, sure it will be epic. TOTALLY EPIC.