Wednesday 10 June 2009

Things and stuffs

Started the day with briefing about advanced formation flying which is the next step for us and something I'll get to try after lunch :) Unfortunately it started at 07.30 and lasted only half an hour and after that I don't have anything until lunch. BAD PLANNING, PEOPLE! I feel like I should sleep some now but once you're up and running it takes so long to get into sleeping mode that I just can't be bothered.

There's a heck of a lot of stuff that I need to take care of right now. I need to find a place to eat on my graduation day, an apartment for the year in Stockholm, I desperately need a new phone, there's lots of stuff left to do before the trip in a month which includes hotels for Hong Kong and Singapore, visas and also getting a new backpack. Pressure!

And what am I doing? I'm sitting here writing this blog. Doh!

On another note, I really feel like getting a bike again. As you might know my last attempt ended with me selling it again after a few months of mistreatment. Lesson learned! I just have a hard time deciding what I want. Something that is comfortable enough to go on road trips on, preferably with 2 people on it, but still looks pretty cool and is fun to drive on shorter trips as well. Oh yeah, and it needs to have a nice sound to it... They probably grow on trees so there's where I'll start looking :shady:

Perhaps one of these...

It's kinda big tho which worries me. I tried sitting on one and it felt huge. Don't wanna get something that I can't handle. It IS a good touring bike however and riding with a passenger wouldn't be a problem. Sucks that it doesn't look cooler ;_; Not something I'd wanna take to the store tbh.


Alright, time to actually do some good for a change. The PE assigntment wont do itself!

Oliver, out.

No comments: