Friday 14 December 2007

Feelings of relief

FINALLY! The exam is done and I can relax for the first time in quite a while. Studying what feels almost like 24/7 takes its toll *yaaaaawns* I was nervous that I would freak out when I saw the test but it wasn't as intimidating as I had expected it to be. I guess that's always how it is - you picture the worst case scenario in your head but once you get there you realise that it wasn't nearly as impossible as you'd imagined. The downside is that I always get so stressed out that I almost give up... that certainly wouldn't make it any better :P

Apparently we'll be given the results at the end of next week. That should keep our teachers busy for a while. REVENGE! xD
Maybe getting them after christmas would've been better for the sake of everyone around me. Right now I feel like I don't care how well I did as long as I reached the magical 50% limit. Anything short of that and I'll hang myself from the christmas tree, lol. I have a feeling that when that day comes I wont feel that 50% is enough. It's always about being best... *sighs*

I wish I had a computer of my own. Some of my friends play games when they don't have anything better to do but I can only watch which is boring and rather lame. Maybe I'll buy one if I get a full pay from the Navy. I'm not really supposed to get any money from them since I'm studying but so far no one has contacted me and I sure as hell wont call them up.

More news. My brother just bought a car and dad managed to destroy (hopefully just partially) his computer. Fun times. Thus I'll see the whole family when I go home tomorrow which should be nice =) At least I don't have to sit alone in my room like last time. (or like 99% of my free time) But I like privacy so you don't need to feel sorry for me ^^

I had to return The Da Vinci Code today even though I hadn't finished reading it, stupid crap >_< At least I found another book that I can keep until after the christmas break so that's good!

Hmm, I need to get up early tomorrow and pack so I should probably hit the hay.

*insert appropriate goodbye phrase here*

No comments: