Saturday 8 December 2007

Stressful times

Shit shit shit. The exam in security politics will take place this thursday and I'm really freaked. I should do nothing but study but for some reason I lack the motivation needed. I have nightmares about the big pile of books that needs to be read and not to mention understood.
Our teacher gave us a sample of typical questions that will be used in the exam but if the point was to rid us of some stress then he failed miserably >_<

Ugh, I just want to pass this exam so I can go home for christmas with a clear conscience.

Speaking of christmas, I still have no idea where, when or even IF I should go somewhere ;_; I still haven't talked to my teacher about week 3 so I have no idea if it'll be possible to travel then or if I have to stay at home and do those stupid assignments. If so I'll KILL HIM! I wonder what would happen if I just ignored it :shady: ARGH! All this uncertainty is driving me nuts.

My brother is here this weekend which means that my tiiiiny room feels like an animal cage. It's nice to have some company though even if it means that I don't study as much as I should. Apparently it's only his second time in Stockholm which means that I have a resposibility to show him all the cool places to hang. Today we ate enchilada at Kungshallen and then I taught him the secret art of taking the subway. Might catch a movie tomorrow. So all in all it should be a good weekend.

Btw, did you know that the world record for staying awake the longest is 447 hours (around 18 days) and was set by a woman competing in a rocking chair contest xP

Okies, that's all I have for tonight. Sleep tight folks.

1 comment:

Miss Ronate said...

I am sure that woman was actually sleeping in the rocking chair and that it had some kind of mechanical feature that made it keep on rocking! >:O

... :shady:

xD

But yes, christmas needs to be resolved. And you should definitely come here in week 3 if there is some sort of stupid thing that says you cant travel far away. Here you can work as much as you want and send stuff over the internet every day and all that jazz, while recieving foot and neck massages, pieces of the gingerbread house and other christmas left over treats. Not to mention much more. ;)

AND ABOUT THE EXAM; I HAVE FAITH IN YOU AND YOUR ABILITIES! <3333