Sunday 9 December 2007

Thoughts about thoughts

Today I decided to make a list of what needs to be read before the exam, something I should've done a long time ago. Now it suddenly doesn't feel as overwhelming as it did yesterday. Also I entered deeply into EU's political organisation. The funny thing is that the more you read the less you actually understand how things work. Intrigues and fights over power happens on a daily basis. Insane.

After reading me and my brother ate at a very tiny and cosy thai restaurant on Södermalm and the food was as yummy now as it was last time I was there ^^ We had booked tickets to the movie Beowulf which started at 8.45 so after finishing the meal we rushed off to the subway but still managed to get there five minutes too late. Thank you lord for trailers! (you wont hear me say that again anytime soon)

The movie itself wasn't as good as I had thought but still rather entertaining. I didn't really like how it was 100% animated though. I mean, come on guys, you can't beat Finding Nemo so you might as well stop trying xP

Tomorrow (today) is my brother's last day in town. I really hope he's enjoyed his stay even though I haven't been the best host, seeing how I've had my nose buried in books most of the time ;_; Although I did warn him about my impending exam.

A pleasant surprise was that my neighbour decided to move out so now I have the shower and bathroom all to myself, yay! Not that I disliked him or anything but now I don't even have to bring a towel when I shower xD One needs to focus on the positive things!

Ugh, I haven't exercised for days now and feel rather bad about it >_< I should probably go for a run or to the gym after my brother has left tomorrow. I just wish I had an mp3 player, it would make running a more attractive form or exercise.

That's all folks. Tune in tomorrow for another episode of "Oliver's very normal life".

Over and out!

1 comment:

Miss Ronate said...

TRAILERS ARE AWESOME, MAN!

:p

It's always good with company! Did you two cuddle in bed? :shady:

BUT YOU SOUND VERY CHEERY AND POSITIVE HERE. KEEP IT UP, MISTAR! <3